Railcar Fine Goods
12oz Canvas Chore Coat in Duck
- Brand Information
- Constructed entirely at Railcar's Southern California workshop, the Chore Coat is Railcar's signature jacket crafted using American made fabrics, labels, thread, and hardware. Railcar's 12oz duck canvas is a breathable medium-weight fabric with a smooth surface texture and tough durability. Riveted at points of high stress, the jacket is fitted with an array of pockets and signature Railcar detailing throughout. Inspired by classic Americana styling, the jacket is cut in a tailored fit; recommend true to size for a snug fit.
- Regular fit
- American 12oz canvas fabric
- Flat felled and riveted construction
- Two chest pockets
- Dual waist utility pockets
- Custom US made hardware
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 24.5" 27" Medium 42.5" 18.5" 25" 28.25" Large 44.5" 19.75" 25.5" 28.75" X-Large 48" 20" 27.25" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A long time employee of the Los Angeles Metro, Railcar Fine Goods founder Steven Dang has been able to apply his mechanical expertise towards “building” vintage denim garments at their privately-owned factory in El Monte, CA. Every part of the production on a piece of clothing from Railcar is done in-house, by Steven and his small team of denim craftsmen. The brand’s products are routinely praised for their strength and durability; designed to be worn in the same rugged working environments the jeans were built in.