13oz Double Pocket Selvedge Denim Type-2 Jacket
- Brand Information
- Momotaro's classic denim jacket, based on a modified Type-2 design, is crafted from a 13oz denim woven from premium Zimbabwe cotton. This jacket undergoes an in-house one-wash treatment, ensuring fabric softness and shrinkage removal. It proudly features iconic Momotaro detailing and the brand's signature pink selvedge along the inner placket.
- Slim fit modified Type-2 design
- 13oz one-wash original selvedge denim fabric
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story, along inside of placket
- Two flap-closure pockets at chest
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Custom branded deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium/38 41" 17.25" 24.25" 25.25" Large/40 43.5" 18" 25" 26" X-Large/42 45" 19" 25.5" 26.5" XX-Large/44 48" 19.5" 26" 27" XXX-Large/46 49" 20" 26" 27"
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca of Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most celebrated denim brands in the world.