1950s Ultimate Flannel in Mudd Black
- Brand Info
- The 1950s button down shirt from Our Legacy comes as part of the brand's Everyman Collection - an assortment of wardrobe essentials designed for everyday wear. Made from a heavily-textured flannel fabric, this timeless shirt has been repeatedly brushed for a rugged look and worn-in feel. Fitted with a single chest pocket, button down collar, and cut in a trim fit silhouette with slightly elongated arms and a curved hem.
- Tailored fit with curved hem
- Sewn using Portuguese basketweave fabric
- Short collar, with two buttons in front
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 18" 25.5" 30" Medium 45" 18.5" 26" 31" Large 47" 19.5" 26" 32" X-Large 49" 20.5" 27" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2008, OUR LEGACY has been at the forefront of contemporary Scandinavian menswear. Founded by lifelong friends Jockum Hallin and Christopher Nying, the Swedish brand rose to stardom through their product-centric approach towards fashion - placing an emphasis on fabrics and textures that add personality to any wardrobe. Influenced by anything from Parisian film to punk rock, OUR LEGACY brings a unique brand of grown-up streetwear that compliments a range of styles.