2105-14S "Cobalt Weft" 13oz Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- Momotaro's 2105-14S denim jacket is built using the brand's 13oz "Cobalt Weft" sanforized Japanese selvedge denim fabric. The jacket is designed around a modified Type-2 pattern, updated to include two hand pockets at the waist. With wear, the unique high-contrast blue weft will poke through the surface of the fabric creating a varied blue fade. Fitted with signature Momotaro details including custom iron buttons, leather patch, and selvedge detailing throughout.
- 13oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Modified Type-2 design
- Two chest pockets, two canvas lined hand pockets
- Selvedge detailing along placket
- Custom branded leather patch
- Custom branded iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 18" 24.5" 25.5" 38 40" 19" 25.5" 26.5" 40 42" 20" 26.5" 27.5" 42 44" 20.5" 27.5" 28" 44 46" 21.5" 28" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.