3-Layer Waterproof Down Long Coat
- Brand Info
- The Down Long Coat from ATTACHMENT features a three-layer nylon base that offers the utmost protection against rain and wind. Fully waterproof, the jacket is designed with fully sealed seams and water-tight zippers to prevent the intrusion of any liquids or moisture. The jacket comes detailed with a quilted down interior for warmth and comfort in low temperatures, and is designed with a sleek minimalist aesthetic typical of Kazuyuki Kumagai's collections.
- Mid-thigh length
- Anatomic arm seams for mobility
- Quilted down filling
- Two zip hand pockets, two zip inner pockets
- Oversized hood
- Waterproof main zipper
- Custom branded zipper pulls and locker loop
- Outer Layer: 88% Nylon, 12% polyurethane
- Mid Layer: 100% Polyurethane
- Base Layer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feather
- Model AC12-223
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 44" 18.5" 25.5" 36.5" 3 46" 19" 26.5" 37.5" 4 48" 19.75" 27" 38.5" 5 50" 20.5" 27.5" 39.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.