3104 Plaid Check Flannel Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- Crafted from super-heavyweight cotton twill, Warehouse flannel shirts are based on vintage workwear patterns drawing directly from history books and archival pieces. Sewn with period correct detailing and construction, this hard-wearing flannel has a crisp, rigid texture on the exterior and soft-to-touch brushed twill interior. The shirt is cut in a regular fit and features traditional workwear detailing. This iteration features a classic plaid check pattern and hard-resin buttons.
- Regular fit
- Plaid check pattern
- Heavyweight Japanese flannel fabric
- Double-needle construction
- Two button utility pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Hard-resin buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 23" 26.5" Medium 43" 17" 24" 27.5" Large 44" 17.5" 24.5" 28" X-Large 45" 18" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The fifth member of the legendary Osaka 5, Warehouse is revered for the brand's time-accurate reproductions of "Golden Age" mid-century garments. Uniquely Warehouse, the brand references archive pieces and history books to producing items with an astute attention to detail down to the stitching specifications. Founded by previous Fullcount and Evisu employees, twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani paved the way as pioneers to the booming denim industry with Warehouse's obsessive attention to detail and vintage construction.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.