"3sixteen x Schott NYC" Perfecto Leather Jacket in Black
- Brand Information
- Limited to 100 units worldwide, this special collaboration from 3sixteen and Schott NYC is a classic leather jacket modeled after Schott's 519 Double Rider silhouette. Cut from a custom Horween chromexcel horsehide leather, the jacket sports a deep oiled black color that will gradually develop a brown undertone with wear. The jacket is lined with a custom-milled Japanese flannel liner, and comes equipped with nickel hardware.
- 3sixteen x Schott NYC collaboration
- Regular fit
- Made from Horween chromexcel horsehide leather produced exclusively for 3sixteen
- Japanese brushed flannel liner
- Nickel buttons and hardware
- Custom branded leather patch via Tanner Goods
- 100% leather
- Due to the nature of the leather, jackets may vary slightly in color
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17" 25" 25" Medium 42.5" 17.5" 25.5" 25.5" Large 45" 18" 26" 26.25" X-Large 47" 18.5" 26.25" 26.25"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.