750WS Heavy Flannel Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- Making use of heavyweight fabrics and heritage inspired detailing, Pherrow's flannels are modeled after 1930s work shirts. This iteration features a loose-weave Japanese flannel fabric with a rigid texture. Drawing from the brand's experience in workwear reproduction the shirt is constructed with triple stitched reinforcement, chain-stitched side-seams, and is cut in a regular fit. The 750WS model comes detailed with an asymmetrical pocket design fitted with a large left pocket and utility pen slit.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight Japanese flannel fabric
- Asymmetrical pocket design
- Large left pocket with pen slit
- Gusseted side-vents
- Chain stitched side-seams
- Custom buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 41.5" 17.75" 23.75" 27.75" Large 43" 18.5" 24.5" 28.5" X-Large 45" 19.5" 24.5" 29" XX-Large 47" 20" 25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles; founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.