8oz Denim Western Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This shirt from Fullcount is crafted from a lightweight 8oz Zimbabwe cotton fabric with a contrasting grey weft for a deep color. The shirt is cut in classic western fashion with a pointed collar, western-styled arches, and mother of pearl snap buttons. Finished with two chest pockets and triple-snap cuffs.
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Slim fit
- 8oz rinsed Japanese denim
- Two chest pockets at front
- Custom snap buttons
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
39" 16.5" 24.75" 28.25" 40
41" 17.5" 24.75" 28.25" 42
42" 17.75" 25.25" 28.5" 44
44" 19" 25.5" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A founding member of the legendary Osaka 5, Fullcount is regarded as a pioneer in the world of Japanese denim. Born in 1992, the brand is considered to be among the first Japanese labels to employ long-staple Zimbabwe cotton in their pursuit of creating the perfect denim, which has earned Fullcount a dedicated group of admirers across the globe.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.