Attachment / KKA
Taffeta MA-1 Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Taffeta MA-1 Jacket is a classic flight jacket with soft insulation for comfort and warmth. The roomy body of the jacket is combined with curved sleeves to give it a fitted appearance while maintaining comfort and mobility. Double zip vents in the back allow the ribbed hem to be worn tight or loose around the waist.
- Traditional MA-1 style flight jacket
- Taffeta nylon fabric keeps the bomber's distinct shape
- Taslanized poly lining gives a super smooth touch
- Two-way Riri zipper front
- Two hand pockets, one utility sleeve pocket with Riri zip, two inner zip pockets
- Riri zipper closure double back vents
- Ribbed collar, hemline, and cuffs
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model AC62-249
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 46" 16" 27.5" 26.5" 3 48" 16.5" 28" 27" 4 52" 17" 29" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.