Anton Light Twill Shirt in Deep Sea Green
- Brand Info
- A Norse Projects staple, the Anton shirt is a classic button-down shirt receiving design cues from the brand's minimalist roots. Woven in a lightweight cotton twill fabric, the shirt undergoes a garment dye for a deep color that will continue to transform over time. The shirt comes fitted with Mother of Pearl buttons. button-down collar, and a single chest pocket.
- Regular fit
- Italian lightweight cotton twill fabric
- Garment dyed
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Color no: 8120
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16" 25" 28.5" Medium 43" 17" 26" 30" Large 45" 17.5" 26.5" 30" X-Large 47" 18.25" 27" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.