Anton Light Twill Shirt in Rufous Orange
- Brand Info
- A Norse Projects staple, the Anton shirt is a classic button-down shirt receiving design cues from the brand's minimalist roots. Woven in a lightweight cotton twill fabric, the shirt undergoes a garment dye for a deep color that will continue to transform over time. The shirt comes fitted with Mother of Pearl buttons. button-down collar, and a single chest pocket.
- Regular fit
- Italian lightweight cotton twill fabric
- Garment dyed
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Color no: 4041
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16" 25" 28.5" Medium 43" 17" 26" 29.5" Large 45" 17.5" 26.5" 30" X-Large 47" 18.25" 27" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.