"Arpin" Sherpa Snap Jacket in Taupe
- Brand Info
- The "Arpin" Snap Jacket from Arpenteur is an organic melding of past and present. Made in collaboration with the historic Arpin Woolen Mills of France, the jacket's shell is crafted using the mill's original "Drap de Bonneval" fabric from the French alps. Since 1817, the wool fabric has been revered for its qualities of warmth and strength that made it a popular fabric among French alps mountain guides of the 1900s. Fully lined for extra comfort, the jacket comes equipped with a genuine sheep's wool collar, snap button closure, and is cut in a trim fit for a sophisticated look that pairs with denim.
- Made in collaboration with the historic Arpin Woolen Mills of France
- Tailored fit
- Woven using natural "drap de bonneval" wool milled in the French alps
- Sherpa style collar made from genuine sheep's wool
- Snap button placket
- Two front hand-warmer pockets at waist
- Single interior welt pocket
- Ribbed cuffs
- Full color Arpenteur interior comic patch
- Outer: 100% wool
- Liner: 100% cotton
- Made in France
- Model is 6' and 160lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 46" 18" 25" 27.5" Large 47.5" 19" 25" 28" X-Large 49.5" 19.25" 25.25" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.