Artisan Haori Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The "Artisan" installment of Setto's Haori series outfits the iconic design with an array of brush strokes done using the brand's famed indigo dye on natural ecru. Due to the nature of the indigo dye the garment sports a beautiful uneven tone that will fade with wear, highlighting the various textures and strokes on the fabric.
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Natural ecru fabric
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 48" 24" 19.5" 30" 4 50" 25" 19.75" 30.75" 5 52" 26" 20.25" 31.25"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email blueowl.us.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.