"Artisan Stars" Kaona Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Kaona Shirt from SOULIVE is the inventive Japanese brand's take on the classic Hawaiian style shirt. Made from a breathable indigo-dyed chambray fabric, the shirt features the brand's "Artisan Stars" design created using an indigo discharge technique. The shirt is cut in a Summer-friendly relaxed fit and is fitted with wood buttons true of the shirt's tropical inspiration.
- Made from pre-washed Japanese chambray fabric
- Relaxed fit Hawaiian style shirt
- Open collar with loop closure
- Single chest pocket
- Wood buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 17" 9.75" 27" 3 44" 17.5" 10" 28" 4 46" 18" 10.25" 29" 5 48" 19" 10.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.