"Arts & Crafts" Haori Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The limited edition "Arts & Crafts" installment of SOULIVE's Haori series outfits the iconic design with heavy patchwork detailing. Featuring a vast assortment of indigo-dyed fabrics, the garment sports a beautiful uneven tone that will fade with wear, highlighting the various textures and patterns used throughout.
- Sewn using assorted indigo-dyed fabrics
- Patched using Japan Blue Co. archive fabrics
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Logo stitch detail at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 16" 24.5" 27" 3 42" 17" 25" 27.5" 4 44" 18" 25.5" 28" 5 46" 19" 26" 29"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email blueowl.us.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.