Backpack BE@RBRICK in 100% & 400%
- Brand Info
- Since its debut in 2001, BE@BRICKS have become some of the most iconic collectibles in the world. Created by Medicom Toy of Japan, the Bearbrick has served as the canvas for many high profile designers and artists such as KAWS and Andy Warhol. This season, Master-Piece lends its signature 3-way backpack motif to the figurine in a limited edition 2pc set of 100% and 400% sizes, complete with collaborative packaging.
- Japanese market exclusive
- Medicom Toy x Master-Piece collaboration
- 100% & 400% 2pc set
- Ships with collaborative packaging
- 100% plastic
- no: 791001
Please note: Due to the limited nature of this item no returns or exchanges can be accepted.
- 400% = approx 11" / 100% = approx 2.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.