Sage de Cret
Baker Pants in Brown
- Brand Info
- The Baker Pants from Sage de Cret combines the tailoring of traditional men's suiting with the rugged fabrication of military attire. Made using a medium-weight cotton-linen blend, the pants are constructed with a plain weave giving the fabric a visible texture with nep variation. The pants have undergone a post-production garment dye giving the fabric a unique color and washed out appearance. The pants are cut with a versatile relaxed tapered fit.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Japanese cotton-linen blend fabric
- Post production garment dyed
- Fatigue style pockets
- Back pockets with button closure
- Concealed Universal zipper fly
- 88% cotton 12% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30 13.5" 12.25" 8.75" 28.75" 7.5" Medium 32" 13.5" 12.5" 9" 29" 8" Large 34" 14" 13" 9.5" 29.5" 8.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.