Bamboo Hiker in Black
- Brand Info
- Handmade by a single master craftsman from start to finish, the Bamboo Hiker from FEIT is a seasonal interpretation of the classic hiking boot. The boots feature stylized details like an exposed bamboo shank with half sole design, allowing the contrasting red laces to be wrapped underneath the boots. As with all FEIT shoes, the boots are crafted using non-irritant vegetable-tanned leather which is prized for its durability, odor reduction, and beautiful aging attributes. Modified Goodyear construction is used to ensure the boots can be resoled, which sits below a one-piece leather upper that is hand-stitched at the heel for a sleek design free of seams.
- Limited to 36 units worldwide
- Premium vegetable-tanned leather
- Vibram® Gumlite half sole
- Modified hand-sewn Goodyear construction
- Hand-sewn one piece upper
- Exposed bamboo shank stabilizer
- Exposed waxed cotton threading in sole
- Contrasting red leather laces
- Cork footbed with additional cork and leather insoles for in-between sizes
- Comes with carrying bag and additional cotton laces
- 100% leather
- Runs large. We recommend taking a full size down.
US Size JP Size EU Size 7 24.5 40 8 25.5 41 9 26.5 42 10 27.5 43 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2005 by footwear industry veteran Tull Price, FEIT is a fusion of athletic and classic designs merged into a modern luxury product. Born as a reaction against consumerism and mass production, all FEIT products are built entirely by hand from natural materials, produced in limited numbers with a carefully selected group of master craftspeople from around the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.