Beach Hoodie in Carnival Tan
- Brand Info
- A signature style from John Elliott, the Beach Hoodie is a casually-tailored pullover hoodie. Crafted in Japan, this special installment combines characteristics of proprietary dye techniques used in past collections. After construction, the hoodie is folded like origami and dipped in solution to create a unique dye effect reminiscent of oil on water. Crafted from mid-weight french terry fabric, the hoodie features a relaxed body design with elongated sleeves and a tight cuff to create an old-school stacking effect at the wrist.
- Relaxed fit
- Oil-dyed custom french terry fabric
- Elongated drawstrings at hood, metal aglets
- Kangaroo pouch style front pocket
- Ribbed knit waist and cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown.
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 18.25" 26.5" 25.75" Medium 43" 18.75" 25.25" 26.75" Large 45" 19.5" 27" 27.25" X-Large 48" 20.75" 27.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.