"BM Shirt" in Gold Ombre Plaid
- Brand Info
- The BM Shirt from Rogue Territory is the brand's re-interpretation of the classic American "Big Mac" work shirt. Sewn using a 7oz Japanese plaid fabric, this shirt is constructed with chainstitched side-seams, triple-needle stitched detailing, and an extended collar as per the shirts workwear inspired origins. Finished with two large chest pockets and gloss black urea buttons.
- Slim slightly elongated length
- 7oz Japanese variegated brushed plaid fabric
- Triple-needle construction
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Two large chest pockets at front
- Black urea buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 25.5" 27.5" Medium 42" 17" 25.5" 28" Large 44" 17.5" 26" 28.5" X-Large 47.5" 18.5" 27.25" 29.5" XX-Large 49" 19" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.