Bogota Bomber Jacket II in Olive
- Brand Info
- The Bogota Bomber II from John Elliott elevates the classic bomber style jacket in a modern cut. Constructed with Japanese taffeta nylon and finished with a water repellent coating, the jacket is fitted with a quilted Primaloft®️ liner for added warmth. The bomber jacket style features Japanese YKK zippers, two snap pockets at the waist, a zip pocket on the arm, and is finished with ribbed knitting on the hem, collar, and sleeve.
- Regular fit
- Japanese taffeta nylon
- Primaloft®️ quilted liner
- Water repellent coating
- Two snap pockets at the waist
- Zip pocket on the arm
- Ribbed knit waist, collar, and cuffs
- 100% nylon
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37.5" 17.25" 26.25" 24.75" Medium 40" 18.5" 27.5" 25.5" Large 43" 19.5" 27.5" 26.5" X-Large 44" 20" 27.75" 27.5" XX-Large 46" 21" 28.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.