BOM012-B "Momotaro x Blue Owl" 15.7oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The 12th installment in the Momotaro x Blue Owl collaboration series dives deep into the Momotaro jeans denim archive for a unique melding of old and new. Built from the brand's "10th Anniversary" 15.7oz slub selvedge denim, this jacket has been dyed using the previously discontinued "Grand Indigo" dye. Known for its distinctive color, the "Grand Indigo" was widely praised as one of the best fading dyes in the world, and served as the basis for the BOM006 -- one of our most popular collaborations to date. The jacket is fitted with commemorative details including a collaborative deerskin leather patch, iron oxide dyed pocket bags, silkscreened "Going to Battle" stripes, and come with collaborative packaging and a limited edition bandana.
- 15.7oz unsanforized one wash slub selvedge denim
- Rope dyed with Momotaro's previously discontinued "Grand Indigo" dye
- Modified Type-2 design
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Two chest pockets, two hand pockets lined with iron oxide dyed canvas
- Selvedge detailing along placket
- Custom branded leather patch
- Custom branded iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Comes with commemorative box, archive bag, and bandana
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 39" 18" 24.25" 25.5" 38 40" 18.5" 25" 26" 40 42" 19.5" 26.5" 27" 42 44" 20.5" 27" 28" 44 46" 21.5" 27.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.