Boro Repair Button-Up Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This beautiful button-up shirt from FDMTL features an intricate boro repair design made from an assortment of heavily washed indigo-dyed fabrics. A staple of the Tokyo brand, the storied history of boro repair dates back to 17th century Japan where scraps of excess fabric were used to prolong the life of kimonos and other traditional garb. The shirt's elaborate construction can be found through various patchwork points across the body and arms, and features a vintage look and feel made possible through repeated garment washes.
- Tailored fit
- Made using a variety of heavily washed indigo-dyed fabrics
- Patched using traditional boro repair techniques
- Vintage double needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- Locker loop at back
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6' and 160lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 40" 16" 24" 27" 2 41.5" 17" 24.25" 28" 3 43.5" 17.5" 25" 29" 4 45" 18" 26" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.