Borrowed Shirt in Washed Black Heavy Noil
- Brand Info
- The Borrowed Shirt from OUR LEGACY is the brand's wide fit button-up shirt, cut for an exaggerated oversized silhouette. This installment is sewn using an imported Indian noil fabric, which is made using heavyweight silk byproduct to create an unrivaled slub texture. The shirt is fitted with a single chest pocket, large Mother of Pearl buttons, and sewn with a wide box pleat for the perfect amount of drape.
- Oversized wide fit
- Sewn using Indian silk noil fabric
- Single chest pocket
- Extra wide box pleat
- Large Mother of Pearl buttons
- Mitered cuffs
- 100% silk
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 63" 23" 24.5" 31" Medium 62" 22" 24.25" 32.5" Large 65" 23" 24" 33.5" X-Large 66" 24" 24.5" 34"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2008, OUR LEGACY has been at the forefront of contemporary Scandinavian menswear. Founded by lifelong friends Jockum Hallin and Christopher Nying, the Swedish brand rose to stardom through their product-centric approach towards fashion - placing an emphasis on fabrics and textures that add personality to any wardrobe. Influenced by anything from Parisian film to punk rock, OUR LEGACY brings a unique brand of grown-up streetwear that compliments a range of styles.