"Brooks" Sunglasses in Matte Black Polarized
- Brand Info
Introduced as one of Garrett Leight's first four original designs, the Brooks sunglasses are an effortless rendition of the classic wayfarer. Handmade from durable acetate, the frame sports a squared keyhole design ideal for medium face sizes, and comes fitted with polarized CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade from matte finished cellulose acetate
- Polarized blue smoke colored CR-39 lenses
- Sun filter category 3
- Double-pin details at temple
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
47 Eye - 21 Bridge - 146 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.