Bryson Flannel Shirt in Mustard/Navy
- Brand Info
- The Bryson shirt from Indigofera is the Swedish brand's interpretation of the classic flannel shirt. Made from small-batch Japanese fabric runs, this installment is cut from a thick flannel fabric that is brushed on both the warp and weft for a super-soft hand feel. The shirt features a vibrant plaid pattern throughout with two oversized utility pockets, and sewn in a regular fit that is easy to wear in a variety of styles.
- Regular fit
- Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 25.5" 28.25" Medium 44" 19" 25.5" 28.5" Large 46" 19.25" 26" 29" X-Large 48" 20" 26.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.