wings + horns
Cabin Fleece Sweatpant in Heather Grey
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three-layer Japanese fabric, the Cabin Fleece series from wings+horns has quickly become one of the brand's most coveted signature collections. This season's installment features a classic heather grey color with accents of grey and white throughout. The pants are finished with signature details like herringbone tape drawcord, faux fly, and flatlock stitching throughout.
- Slim silhouette
- Custom three-layer Japanese fabric
- Garment washed for a softer feel
- Flatlock stitching
- Herringbone tape drawcord
- Rear welt pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing size Medium.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 29" 11" 10.75" 7.75" 30.5" 4.75" Medium 31" 11.5" 11.5" 8" 31" 5" Large 33" 12" 12" 8.5" 3.5" 5.25" X-Large 36" 12.5" 12.5" 9.5" 32" 5.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.