Camel Hair Zip-Up Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Camel Hair Hoodie makes use of fabric featuring a soft, shaggy camel thread on the surface and a comfortable cotton fleece on the back. In typical KKA fashion, no detail is spared - a high quality Riri zipper adorns the front and the angular pocket gives the hoodie a unique look despite the subtle color.
- Medium length with regular fit
- Anatomic back paneling to improve mobility
- Unique angular hand pocket design
- Two-way metal Riri zipper
- 66% Cotton, 34% Camel
- Made in Japan
- Model KB72-104
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 17" 24.5" 26" 3 42" 17.5" 25.5" 26.5" 4 44" 18" 26" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.