Campo Sneaker in Black White
- Brand Info
- Veja's Campo sneaker is a minimalist all-purpose style built from natural materials. The sneaker features the brand's ChromeFree leather in combination with coated canvas uppers, complete with the signature "V" logo stitching. The Campo sits atop a sole made using wild rubber from the Amazon forest, with organic cotton lining the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- ChromeFree leather upper and paneling
- Sole made from Amazonian wild rubber
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Organic cotton liner
- Expanded polyurethane insole
- Made in Brazil
- US Men's sizing.
These run true to size. Take your usual footwear size. If you usually wear a half size, size down 0.5 to the nearest whole size (e.g. if you usually wear a 9.5, go for a 9 in these). For individual sizing advice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes you wear in different brands.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.