Knickerbocker Mfg. Co.
Campus Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This sophisticated work jacket from Knickerbocker takes cues from vintage workwear, marrying elements of classic mechanic jackets with early 1900s track jackets. The body is cut from a 10oz duck canvas, and is fitted with a Japanese brushed flannel liner for extra warmth and comfort. Fitted with classic details like a corduroy collar, custom branded snap buttons, and a sleek design featuring two lined hand pockets and a length that sits just below the hip.
- Tailored fit
- Made from 10oz duck canvas
- Imported brushed flannel liner
- Japanese corduroy lined collar and pockets
- Custom branded antique brass snap buttons
- Double needle chain-stitch construction
- Bartack reinforcement
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 25" 26" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 26.5" Large 46" 18.5" 25.75" 27" X-Large 48" 19" 26.25" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker Mfg. Co. crafts quality garments in their vintage New York factory. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the Knickerbocker factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to use the factory's original machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.