Caravan Haori Coat in Matte Black
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Made from a lightweight sashiko fabric, the full-length Caravan installment features tonal embroidery along the sleeves with cotton velveteen trim along the placket and pockets. Pigment-dyed for a deep color that will fade with wear.
- Sewn using lightweight sashiko fabric
- Pigment-dyed color that will fade with wear
- Velveteen trim along placket and pockets
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves with embroidery
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Hanten style tie with two pockets at waist
- 3/4 sleeve length
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 16.5" 22" 43.5" 3 44" 17.5" 22" 43.5" 4 46" 18.5" 22.5" 44.5" 5 48" 19.5" 23" 45.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.