"Cargo Caryall" in Burnt Oak
- Brand Info
- The new Cargo Caryall is Tanner Goods' reinterpretation of the iconic standard-issue military bag. Made from a rugged 18oz twill, the bag features a massive 72L compartment capable of carrying your belongings with ease. Fitted with a convenient clash hook closure, adjustable shoulder strap, and Meridian English bridle leather detailing, the Cargo Caryall is the perfect heavy-duty travel companion.
- Made from 18oz directional twill fabric
- 5oz Meridian English bridle leather used on all leather details
- Large central compartment
- Mil-spec clash hook closure
- 2" heavyweight black webbing
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 13.5" tall x 13.5" wide x 34" deep at maximum expansion
- Maximum 72L capacity
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.