Check Button-Down Shirt in Green
- Brand Info
- Pulling inspiration from classic American styling, the Check Button-Down Shirt from Pherrow's is made using a cotton linen madras check and features detailing rooted in heritage workwear. Drawing from the brands experience in reproduction, the shirt is fitted with gusseted side vents, chain-stitched side seams, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight madras check fabric
- Single chest pockets at front
- Coat loop at the nape
- Gusseted side-vents
- Chain-stitched side-seams
- Custom buttons
- 77% cotton 33% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 17.5" 23.5" 27.25" Large 41.5" 18.25" 24" 28" X-Large 44" 19.5" 24.25" 29" XX-Large 45" 20" 25.75" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.