Attachment / KKA
Chenille Knit Stole Collar Cardigan in Black Wool
- Brand Info
- This cozy cardigan from Attachment makes use of a chenille knit process where yarn tufts are woven into the fabric to create a fluffy surface. Built from genuine wool, the cardigan is both extremely hefty and soft, creating a comfortable and warm seasonal garment. Cut in Kazuyuki Kumagai's signature relaxed style, and equipped with an oversized custom-made brass pin in lieu of buttons or zippers.
- Oversized fit
- Thick chenille knit wool fabric
- Raglan sleeve
- Ribbed cuffs and hemline
- Two set-in hand pockets
- Oversized brass pin for front closure
- 100% wool
- Model KK93-022
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 50" 20" 23" 27.5" 4 52" 21" 24" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.