Classic Work Shirt in Olive
- Brand Info
- Making use of durable fabrics and heritage-inspired detailing, Pherrow's work shirts are a casual interpretation of 1930s workwear. This iteration features a mid-weight cotton twill fabric with a sleek surface texture. Drawing from the brand's experience in reproduction the shirt is constructed with triple needle-stitched detailing, chain-stitched side-seams, dual chest pockets, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Mid-weight cotton twill fabric
- Dual chest pockets at the front
- Gusseted side-vents
- Chain-stitched side-seams
- Custom buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Large 42" 19" 24.5" 29.25" X-Large 45" 20" 25" 29.75" XX-Large 47" 21" 26" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.