Cody Work Shirt in Tan/Indigo
- Brand Info
- RRL's Cody shirt is a classic button-down flannel based on workshirts from the 1940s. Cut from lightweight cotton twill, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash giving the shirt a vintage look and soft feel. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and a western-style pointed collar.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight cotton twill flannel
- Tan/indigo color
- Two utility chest pockets
- Heavyweight plastic buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24" 27.5" Medium 43" 18" 25.5" 30" Large 46" 19" 25.5" 30" X-Large 49" 19.5" 25.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.