COOLMAX Summer Trousers in Grey
- Brand Info
- These breathable trousers from wings+horns are crafted using COOLMAX® stretch cotton, a performance fabric chosen for its moisture-wicking and quick-dry properties. The pants are tailored in a relaxed tapered cut that balances freedom up top with a tapered lower leg. This style features a herringbone pocket lining, Riri pocket zippers, and minimalistic branding.
- Made from COOLMAX® stretch cotton
- Relaxed top block with sharp taper at leg opening
- Slant pocket design with bartack reinforcement
- Herringbone pocket lining
- RiRi zipper pocket closure
- 68% cotton, 29% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- Made in Canada
Please note: We are unable to hem this item due to the nature of the fabric.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening S 31" 9.75" 11.5" 8.25" 27.25" 7" M 33" 10.25" 12" 8.5" 28.5" 7" L 35" 10.5" 12.5" 9" 29" 7.25" XL 37" 11.25" 13" 9.5" 30.25" 7.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.