Copeland Canvas Shirt in Dark Green
- Brand Info
- The Copeland is a rugged no-nonsense overshirt from Indigofera of Sweden. This installment is crafted using the brand's 14oz Japanese raw denim with a dark green color treatment. The rigid denim will break in and soften with wear, slowly fading to a lighter color with wear. Equipped with two chest pockets and a custom branded nickel snap button placket.
- Regular fit
- 14oz sanforized Japanese raw denim
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Custom branded nickel snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Soft twill lined yoke
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.75" 26.25" 28.25" Medium 44" 18.5" 27" 29.25" Large 46" 19.75" 27.75" 30" X-Large 49.5" 20.5" 28.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.