Copeland Moleskin Shirt in Rust
- Brand Info
- The Copeland is a rugged no-nonsense overshirt from Indigofera of Sweden. This installment is crafted using a thick moleskin fabric with a soft hand feel. The yoke and cuffs are lined with a lightweight indigo denim which will fade with wear. Equipped with two chest pockets and a custom branded copper snap button placket.
- Regular fit
- Thick moleskin fabric
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Custom branded copper snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Lightweight denim lined yoke
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 25.5" 27.75" Medium 43.5" 18.25" 26.25" 28.5" Large 46" 19" 26.75" 29.25" X-Large 48" 20.25" 27.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.