Copeland Selvedge Denim Shirt in Cripple Creek Green
- Brand Info
- The Copeland is a rugged no-nonsense overshirt from Indigofera of Sweden. Limited to 21 pieces worldwide, this special installment is crafted using 14oz Japanese selvedge denim in a dark green color. The shirt-jacket comes equipped with brass buttons, and chambray lined cuffs, and is designed in a regular fit that is easy to wear.
- Regular fit
- 14oz sanforized Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Chambray lined cuffs
- Custom branded brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Soft twill lined yoke
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17" 26.5" 27.75" Medium 43.5" 18" 27" 28" Large 45" 19" 27.5" 29.5" X-Large 47.5" 20" 28" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.