X021 "Kuroki" 14.25oz Women's Selvedge Denim - Viper Fit
- Brand Info
This 14.25oz denim from Railcar Fine Goods uses a beautiful indigo fabric from the famous Kuroki Mills of Japan. The jeans are sanforized and feature a clean, modern aesthetic, in Railcar's newest women's fit, the Vixen.
- The Viper is a slim skinny fit with a tight waistline
- 14.25oz Japanese Kuroki Mills red line selvedge denim
- YKK zipper fly
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Custom railcar branded waist button
- Tucked beltloops, triple stitched construction
- Two piece waistband to prevent over stretching and rear gaping
- Chain stitched hem
- Heavy natural leather patch with branded Railcar logo
- Railcar signature "R" fly stitching
- Selvedge coin pocket and fly
- Half lined back pockets and 5th pocket
- Triple needle constructed yoke and seat seams
- 100% cotton
- Made in Monrovia, California
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 28 32" 8.5" 10.5" 7.6" 35" 6"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A long time employee of the Los Angeles Metro, Railcar Fine Goods founder Steven Dang has been able to apply his mechanical expertise towards “building” vintage denim garments at their privately-owned factory in Monrovia, CA. Every part of the production on a piece of clothing from Railcar is done in-house, by Steven and his small team of denim craftsmen. The brand’s products are routinely praised for their strength and durability; designed to be worn in the same rugged working environments the jeans were built in.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.