Attachment / KKA
Cotton Double-Face Stole Collar Cardigan in Black
- Brand Info
- The Stole Collar Cardigan is a signature design from Kazuyuki Kumagai. Crafted from a silky smooth fine-knit double-face cotton, the garment is designed with a curved hem and sleeve paneling to accentuate its draping look. With a scarf-like collar the piece crosses the line between a blazer and a cardigan, while the lightweight fabric allows it to be worn as both outerwear and a unique under layer.
- Long, slim fit
- Silky lightweight double-face cotton fabric
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Two patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ21-042
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 41" 18" 24" 27" 2 43" 18.5" 25" 28" 3 44" 18.5" 25.5" 29" 4 46" 19" 26" 29.5" 5 48" 19.5" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.