CPO Shirt Jacket in Navy Check
- Brand Info
- Pherrow's CPO Shirt is the Japanese brand's interpretation of the military issued Naval jacket popularized in the '60s and '70s. The shirt-jacket deviates from the original CPO style, by opting for a bold navy-green check fabric and fitting the shirt with a warm rayon blend liner giving the silhouette a distinctly casual look and cozy feel. Drawing from the brand's experience in reproduction, the shirt is fitted with large patch pockets at the chest, a smooth polyester sleeve lining, and is cut in a relaxed overshirt fit.
- Relaxed overshirt fit
- Mediumweight flannel check fabric
- Rayon blend liner
- Dual flap pockets at the front
- Side-seam pockets at the waist
- Resin buttons
- Shell: 50% cotton 50% polyester
- Lining: 65% polyester 35% rayon
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium / 38 44" 18.75" 24" 27.25" Large / 40 45" 19.25" 24.5" 28" X-Large / 42 47" 20.75" 24.75" 28.75" XX-Large / 44 49" 21.75" 25.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.