Crosscut Flannel in Alabaster Jacquard
- Brand Information
- 3sixteeen's crosscut flannel is the brand's original button-up shirt featuring custom woven fabrics and signature cross-stitched yoke at the back. Woven with thick gauge cotton yarns, this iteration features a custom loose-weave jacquard flannel fabric with an incredible amount of texture. Cut in a regular fit with asymmetrical flap pockets and cats eyes buttons.
- Regular fit
- Mid-weight loose weave jacquard flannel fabric
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Enamel coated metal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in India
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 24.5" 27" Medium 43.5" 18.5" 25.5" 28" Large 45" 19" 25.5" 28" X-Large 46.5" 20" 26" 28.5" XX-Large 49" 20" 26" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.