Cruiser Jacket in 14oz Ecru Selvedge Denim
- Brand Info
- The Cruiser Jacket is Rogue Territory's original denim jacket drawing from classic Type-1 and Type-2 silhouettes. This installment is sewn using a seasonal 14oz ecru selvedge denim from Japan for a Spring-friendly layer that will develop a unique color with wear. Fitted with pockets at the chest and waist, front knife pleating, and signature Rogue Territory hardware and detailing.
- Regular fit
- 14oz textured ecru selvedge denim from Japan
- Two exterior chest pockets
- Hand-warmer pockets at waist
- Front knife pleating
- Pen / pocket watch placket slit
- Crossed feather branded buttons
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16" 24.5" 23.5" Medium 41" 17" 25" 24.75" Large 43" 17.5" 25.5" 26" X-Large 46" 18.25" 26" 26.5" XX-Large 49" 19" 26.5" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.