"Dainite Trench Boot" in Matte Black
- Brand Info
The "Trench Boot" from Oak Street Bootmakers is the brand's famed 8 hole work boot. This seasonal installment is made from a soft nubuck leather out of the Seidel Tanning Corp. of Wisconsin. The boot features a slimmer, more modern silhouette than most work boots, thanks to Oak Street Bootmakers' signature Elston last, an exclusive last that master cobbler George Vlagos spent over 5 years developing. This version of the "Trench Boot" is fitted with Dainite Soles for extra grip and protection in extreme weather environments, and is exclusive to Blue Owl Workshop.
- Blue Owl Workshop exclusive model
- Nubuck leather from Seidel Tanning Corp. of Wisconsin
- Fitted with English Dainite soles for extra grip and protection in wet weather environments. These soles are designed to fight off dirt and wet soil, and are easily wiped clean, making them as practical today as they were in 1894 when the soles were originally introduced.
- Leather laces
- Goodyear welt construction
- Stacked leather heel with Dainite toplift
- Calfskin vamp lining
- Fully recraftable
- Made in USA
- Take your typical boot size (.5 down from regular shoes).
US Size JP Size EU Size 7.5 25 40.5 8 25.5 41 8.5 26 41.5 9 26.5 42 9.5 27 42.5 10 27.5 43 10.5 28 43.5 11 28.5 44 11.5 29 44.5 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Founded by second generation cobbler George Vlagos, Oak Street Bootmakers crafts boots and leather footwear that are built to withstand the test of time. Each and every item from Oak Street Bootmakers is made in the USA by craftsmen and cobblers with over 20 years of experience assembling footwear. The Chicago-based brand has developed a close relationship with the neighboring Horween Leather tannery, giving them access to some of the finest and rarest hides that Horween has to offer. In just a few short years, the brand has risen to the upper ranks of an industry dominated by heritage brands with 100s of years of combined experience.