"Dancing Dragons" Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from maharishi features artwork on the back inspired by the work "Three Dragons" by famed Edo period ukiyo-e artist Keisai Eisen. The shirt is presented in a regular fit style complete with a ribbed collar, and is crafted using fair-trade organic cotton true to the maharishi ethos.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using 190g organic cotton jersey
- Dancing dragons print on back
- Ribbed collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 24.25" 28" Medium 43" 17.5" 24.5" 28.75" Large 45" 18.5" 25.5" 29.25" X-Large 47" 19" 26.25" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.