Dayton Short Sleeve Work Shirt in Indigo Stripe
- Brand Info
- The Dayton Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using an lightweight Japanese indigo stripe fabric. The shirt is fitted with an open camp collar and two oversized utility pockets at the chest large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom metal repro buttons from Japan.
- Regular fit
- Indigo stripe fabric from Japan
- Two oversized pleated utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Metal repro buttons from Japan
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42.5" 17.5" 9.5" 27.75" Medium 44.5" 18" 9.65" 28.25" Large 46.5" 18.5" 10" 28.5" X-Large 48.5" 19" 10.25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.