Deck Short in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Deck Shorts from Freenote Cloth are a classic cut seasonal short designed with heritage details. Crafted using vintage-wash canvas fabric imported from Japan, the shorts feature two patch pockets at the front paired with Freenote's signature American workwear detailing. Cut in a regular fit and made in the USA, the shorts feature snap closures for the front pocket and an adjustable drawstring at the waist.
- Regular fit
- 10oz Japanese canvas fabric
- Two curved snap pockets at the front
- Flap pocket and welt pocket at the rear
- Elastic drawstring waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 11.8" 12.25" 6.75" 10" Medium 32" 12.3" 12.75" 6.75" 10.5" Large 33" 13" 13.25" 6.75" 11.25" X-Large 36" 13.5" 13.75" 7" 11.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.